Looking for a mouthwatering appetizer that will leave your guests begging for more? Look no further! Our easy baked pork rib tips recipe, topped with creamy cream cheese and our delicious candied jalapenos, is guaranteed to be a hit at any gathering.
With just a few simple steps, you can whip up this delicious dish in no time. Tender pork rib tips are cooked to perfection, creating a juicy and flavorful base. Then, a generous dollop of creamy cream cheese is spread over the top, adding a rich and velvety texture. Finally, add on some candied jalapenos, providing a perfect balance of sweet and heat.
This quick and easy appetizer is a crowd-pleaser that will have your guests coming back for seconds!
Easy Baked Pork Rib Tips Appetizer
- 2 pounds Pork Rib Tips
- ¼ cup dry pork rub
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, optional
- Cream Cheese
- Gesus Palomino Candied Jalapenos
- Rinse and dry the rib tips; remove the membrane from the underside.
- Apply your dry rub on all sides; let sit for at least 30 mins to marinate.
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil. Pull out a second sheet of foil the same size.
- Place the rib tips in the middle of the baking sheet, meat-side down, and about a ½ inch apart from each other. Then place the second piece of foil over the top and roll up all four edges to form a pouch.
- Bake for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, or until tender. The internal temperature should be 145 degrees once ready.
- Let them sit and cool a bit before cutting into pieces. If you choose to baste with BBQ sauce at this time that is fine too.
- To assemble the appetizers, take a piece of rib tip and place a dollop of cream cheese and a dollop of candied jalapenos on top. Put a toothpick into the center and place on serving plate.
- Serve to your guests and enjoy!