Entertaining a crowd is certainly enjoyable, but the preparation can be stressful! Finding the right dishes to make your guests happy and keep their bellies satisfied is one of the main challenges in planning a successful gathering.
But have no fear because we have the perfect crowd-pleasing meal solution that’s as simple as throwing the ingredients in a crock pot and letting it go! This meal eliminates the recipe prep stress and allows you to focus on the many other party planning tasks instead. It’s also a dish that guests can fix themselves, which gives you even more quality time with your guests so you can truly enjoy the party too!
Our Pineapple Jalapeno Pulled Pork checks all the boxes – it’s delicious, it’s simple and it easily feeds a large crowd! The pineapple juice makes the pork subtly sweet and the cream cheese makes it savory! Our candied jalapenos provide a slightly spicy and sweet “kick” that truly elevates the flavor for a remarkable bite. It will hands-down become your staple recipe to impress a crowd!
The Best Crockpot Pineapple Jalapeno Pulled Pork Sliders
- Pork Loin (3-4 pounds, based on the number of people)
- 1 ½ cups pineapple juice
- 1 jar Liz and Linda’s Original Pepper Jelly
- Cream cheese
- Gesus Palomino Candied Jalapenos
- Hawaiian Rolls, or rolls of choice
- Add pork loin, pineapple juice, and Liz and Linda’s pepper jelly to crockpot and cook for 8 hours, or until tender and shred.
- Prepare rolls and place a full spoon of pork on bun.
- Add a dollop of cream cheese and a touch of candied jalapenos to top.
- Coleslaw (also a topping if you prefer)
- Potato Salad
- Potato Chips
- Pasta Salad
- Baked Beans